Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 16:18:15 +0100
From:      "Graham Lillico" <graham_lillico@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPF and Traffic Graphs

Hi,

Does anyone know of a traffic monitoring tool similar to Linux's ipacsum
that is compatiable with IPF?

As I would like to monitor the traffic going in and out of my firewall's
interfaces.  All I really need is something to produce a couple of small
graphs (in and out) for each interface.  I would ideally like to avoid using
MRTG and it seems a bit of overkill for what I want to do.

Regards

Grez..