Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:29:41 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Subject:   Re: Hello from BSDi's BSD/OS division ;)

Hey Bill,

I would just like to say that I'm glad that you're working on this, and I
would really *love* to see a pthreads JDK port for FreeBSD. If there's
anything I can do with my limited resources, then let me know.

However, I assume this doesn't mean our own JDK 1.2.2 porting effort will
halt, I remember Greg talking about a patch set 11 ?

--
Ernst