Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:10:29 +0200
From:      Stefan Bauer <duke@splatterworld.de>
To:        Giuseppe Argentieri <giuseppe.argentieri@spiro.fisica.unipd.it>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA issues

Giuseppe Argentieri schrieb:

>Sometimes I get "Bad vcc request" errors and sometimes not. In any case
>the slot doesn't work and my Prism2.5 wireless card is not detected.

as hint:

if its a 16bit pcmcia card u have to map the space to _right_ position.
a good value would be at least

sysctl -w hw.cbb.start_memory="0x21000000"

for your physical space (it might need to be higher [ 3489660928 aka
0xd0000000 ])

--
Sincerely yours

Stefan Bauer
---
SplatterWorld - you have to know this, nothing else...
www.splatterworld.de - www.splatterworld.com - www.splatterworld.net
German IRCD splatterworld.de.quakenet.org Hosted by SplatterWorld