Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:17:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ada <acheng@barrow.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Setting up SB PCI 128 under 3.1

Hi All,
	I am trying to help a friend set up her sound card under 3.1.  We
have tried Luigi's driver but upon reboot we get (in dmesg) pcm0 not
found.  The lines that we add to the GENERIC file are
device pcm0 at isa? port ? tty irq ? drq ? flags 0x0
device pca0 at isa? port "IO_TIMER1" tty

I have read somewhere about the ensoniq driver.  Do we have to use that
instead?  Is this driver available in 3.1?  I looked at the LINT file and
didn't see `device es1' in there.
Many thanks.
Ada