Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 2004 08:02:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Guillermo Sobalvarro <gsobalvarro@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   BT Serial

Hello list.  I have AirCable USB and AirCable USB
Serial dongles that are BT technology, to implement
what is know as a "wireless clable" to, for example,
configure serial devices from a PC or laptop without
using a cable.

On my setup the BT USB device connects to a USB port
on my laptop.  The serial dongle (DB-9 Female)
connects to a DB-9 serial port on my router.  I have
paired both devices.

Under Linux with a simple:

cu -l /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 115200

I get an instant connection to my router and am able
to configure it.  I can also use Minicomm with the
same results.  It all works.

Under FreeBSD I have not been able to find what device
to use.  When connected, the USB device appears as
ugen0.  I've tried doing a cu (replacing ttyUSB0 with
ugen0) to that but I first a "Connected" message; then
something about not being able to write to the device.

Anyone know how I could get these to work under
FreeBSD?  Thanks in advance.

Guillermo