Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:45:16 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Elmer =?iso-8859-1?Q?Skj=F8dt?= Henriksen <elmer@tele2adsl.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Two FreeBSD questoins!

--CdrF4e02JqNVZeln

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 09:33:32PM +0200, Elmer Skj=F8dt Henriksen wrote:

> When will 5.3 Final approx. be released? (i can't wait :P)

Real Soon Now.  Actually it was scheduled for Oct 17th, but I think
the schedules slipped a bit.

> And which version of KDE will be included in 5.3?

    % cd x11/kde3
    % make -V PKGNAME
    kde-3.3.0

The ports tree has been frozen for a while now, so the current
versions of everything in the tree are what will be supplied with the
release, unless some security or build-breaking bug is discovered
and fixed between now and then.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20