Date:      Tue, 9 May 2006 21:15:04 +0200
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Xfce 4.4 Beta 1 (4.3.90.1

Hi,

I just uploaded

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_02.tar.bz2

Changes, thunar and orage are now requirements for xfce4, all the plugins
which are converted to work with 4.4 are updated, and xfce4-desktop got
an optional dependency to thunar (thats what I recall I've changed)

Further xfce4 will now compile with FreeBSD 4 I've added several gcc 2.95
patches which I reported and are mostly committed upstream and be
in-place in the next xfce4 or plugin release.

While edwin@ is committing USE_REINPLACE cleanups it might be possible
that the patch will broke a bit at some point of his cleanup.

Make sure - if you've applied the 01 patch - to reverse the old applied
patch first (with patch -R) before applying the 02 patch.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/