Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 07:55:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave Walton <dwalton@psiint.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        Fred Cawthorne <fcawth@jjarray.umd.edu>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel Apache Motherboard????

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

> > What is the Pentium Pro board of choice now?
>
> NONE!  The Orion chip set is seriously flawed in several design aspects,
> and even the B0 stepping will not fix these flaws.  Until the second
> generation P6 chip sets come out of Intel my advice on Pentium Pro is
> simply _don't_ do it.

On a related note, what is the Pentium board of choice now?

Dave

David Walton                                     Unix Programmer
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc.                          email: dwalton@psiint.com
190 South Orchard #C200                          Fax  :(707)451-6484
Vacaville, CA 95688                              Phone:(707)451-3503