Date:      02 Apr 2001 18:37:26 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        Fastandy <fastandy@gmx.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd on a laptop

I have FreeBSD up and running perfectley well on my Sharp PC AX-20 laptop. The
only issue I have is getting the winmodem to work ;) The Vaio's should be fine,
you may find issues with sound but thats all.

Cheers,

Mark

--
If only God would give me some clear sign!  Like making a large deposit
in my name at a Swiss bank.