Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 07:48:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tyler <tjr@cagelink.com>
To:        "eng. Iv. Karabojkov" <karabojkov@gb.government.bg>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: traffic accounting

If the IPs are actual computers you could setup SNMP on them and use MRTG,
or you could try using trafd but it gives output in bits or bytes so
unless you want to write a script todo there are some out there.  There is
also a way todo it with ipfw but im not sure how.

Tyler - Co-Owner/Administrator
CageLink Internet Services
http://www.cagelink.com