Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2007 00:17:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      linux quest <linuxquest7570@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nmap Scan from FreeBSD OS - Coding Question

I am currently doing a simple penetration testing for my company in a LAN environment. Yes, I have already downloaded NMap by using the 'make install' command... and it did fetched the required files from insecure.org successfully.

My question will be, how can I create a Network Program in .c that will invoke the nmap capabilities to scan the network or computers? Example, lets say, I want an automated nmap scan to run on FreeBSD to scan 192.168.1.10 and 192.168.1.11 , every morning at 10am - may I know how do I achieve that? I hope someone can show me a simple coding to invoke nmap scan, thanks :)

Thanks :)

Regards,
Linux Quest