Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pete Carah <pete@ns.altadena.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org, hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Additional mirror

I have also put up an extra mirror of 4.3-release; the ISO is there
and all of the release distribution except (right now) for about half of
the packages, fetching of which should be complete in a few hours
(maybe midnight Pacific time).

I am intending to do a more full mirror here (we have 300gb of disk
mostly available); this has to wait for the master site to come back :-(.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.interworld.net/

The anonymous limit is set to 200; we will probably modify this with
experience, either up or down.  It will probably be lower during
business hours weekdays.

I also have a cvsup mirror (currently only cvs-all) updated hourly
(from cvsup.freebsd.org), on the same machine, but for this it should
be referenced as cvsup.freebsd.interworld.net.  It would be easy to add
the rest of cvsup and put up an extra web server if desired.

This system is well connected; multiple backbone connections at 100baseTX,
(though I have to keep the bandwidth down to a dull roar).

-- Pete