Date:      Sun, 16 May 2004 19:47:42 +0200
From:      "Ph. Schulz" <ph.schulz@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Support for Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo M 7400

Hello List!

  I consider purchasing an FSC Amilo M 7400 [1] laptop. I was wondering
if anyone here has any experience w/ that or a similar model. I've seen
reports from (probably Linux) users who said that they've had problems
w/ the Intel 855GM graphics chipset when running XFree86 (version
unknown). However, the xfree86.org page lists the chipset as supported
in XFree86 4.3 as well as in 4.4 so I don't know who to belive in this case.

If anyone has got any experience with that laptop, I'd love to hear
about it.

Thanks,

Phil.

[1]http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/products/mobile/notebooks/amilo_m.html