Date:      26 Apr 2000 12:57:13 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Justin Seger <jseger@scds.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Removing tcl-7.6/tk-4.2 from the ports collection

 * I know this has been brought up in the past, but looking at our current
 * collection, now is a good time to do it.
 :
 * If I don't hear any loud protests to any of the above actions, I will go
 * ahead with the above suggestions, and then delete tcl-7.6/tk-4.2

That sounds fine, but please send mail to the maintainers too -- they
might not read -ports.

Satoshi