Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:09:55 +0100
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Nicholas Esborn <nick@netdot.net>
Cc:        dhenin@cyclopes.org, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ffmpeg without encoding

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:28:44 -0800
Nicholas Esborn <nick@netdot.net> wrote:

NE> I find that I do get file data when ffmpeg records a blue screen.
NE> It's mpeg-encoded blue, but it's still encoded. :)

	Good point. If you tune a dead channel you get the "nothing
happening" effect, but if you select the wrong input you usually get a
blue screen. It must be a dead channel - dhenin are we right ???

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun