Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:10:00 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>, murray@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gosh, how NICE to see that Slashdot has released FreeBSD 4.5!

If memory serves me right, Robert Watson wrote:
> Normally the clue would be that you spell your name right in your e-mail
> headers almost all of the time. :-)   But then, Slashdot is not known for
> its fact-checking...

Ironically, I committed some of the release notes "glue" pages for the
Web site today, so all the links from the /. post actually work and you
don't got a 404 until you pick an architecture to view.  I didn't think
anybody would actually *try* those pages...guess I shouldn't do that
again.

Wheeee...we can get slashdotted twice for the same release!

Bruce.