Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:06:10 -0500
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "'freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone using XCmail..

 have been an XCmail user for 2 years now. On linux then FBSD in Linux
emulation mode. I had no problem using it on a 3.2 system.
Now that I have moved to 3.3 and 3.4 I get the following happens when trying
to run it...

	It flashes on the screen.
	if run from Midnight Commander, I get the error messages 'You Made
It!' and 'XCmail Error!'

I am using 3.4 Release and Linux base 6.1 any suggestion would be much app!
Roderick P. Person
Programmer I
CCBH (412)454-2616

Roderick P. Person