Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:37:56 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad@stop.mail-abuse.org>
To:        Maxime Henrion <mux@freebsd.org>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for testers: patch for the dc(4) driver

At 4:30 PM +0200 2004-09-28, Maxime Henrion wrote:

>  Well yes, the dc(4) driver. :-)

	Sorry.  When I originally read that message, I missed the section
number and did a "man dc", and was very confused.

>>  	I think the first trick will be to find someone who actually has
>>  a dc(4) card in a SPARC64 box.
>
>  I know several people that do, there are Netra boxes out there that have
>  integrated Davicom dc(4) cards.  This is why I converted this driver to
>  busdma some time ago.

	Cool!  I had no idea....  I've just been used to seeing hme
interfaces forever on Suns and didn't realize that they'd switched to
a different device for some hardware.

	Nevermind.  I'll shut up now.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad@stop.mail-abuse.org>

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

   SAGE member since 1995.  See <http://www.sage.org/>; for more info.