Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:33:37 +0200
From:      Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN <-> H.323

Hi.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 01:30:26PM +0200, Jakob Alvermark wrote:
> I have looked around and found that there is a few ISDN to H.323 gateways around for Linux, but not for FreeBSD.
> I have search the mailing list archives and found nothing.
> Do you know of any?

Nope.

> Is someone working on a port?

AFAIK not.

> Could it be hard to port?

According to Hellmuth Michaelis (the one who did isdn4bsd) it would not
only mean to port the application to the i4b API, but also to hack i4b
to add the functions needed to support this gateway stuff.

Bye, Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | http://www.obh.snafu.de/~ob/ |