Date:      Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:45:52 +0100
From:      Martin Hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Poor NFS server performance in 6.0 with SMP and mpsafenet=1

--ZInfyf7laFu/Kiw7

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 03:37:29PM +0000 or thereabouts, Gavin Atkinson wro=
te:
> When I get home, I'll have a play with both ULE and POLLING to see what
> difference they make, however ideally I'd like to not use polling in
> production if possible.

  What's wrong with polling on production in your current environment if
  I may ask?

--=20
Martin Hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * https://aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--ZInfyf7laFu/Kiw7

--ZInfyf7laFu/Kiw7--