Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 2015 20:59:28 -0600
From:      Chris Watson <bsdunix44@gmail.com>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPSec and racoon issue...

Horribly, embarrassingly, humbly, I have to confess to doing exactly what
you were just about to drop the hammer on me for doing. My memory from last
night is a little fuzzy from NYE. But after thinking about it I think I
used "MYKERNCONF=3D" instead of "KERNCONF=3D" while building the kernel. An=
sure enough you know exactly what happens then. A GENERIC kernel. It's been
a while since I have done anything that dumb. I didn't even think to check
the kernel. I kept looking at everything else, src, UPDATING, commits, etc.
Now I am going to have to go back to IRC and help 10 others with FreeBSD
issues as penance. Thanks for the gentle clue stick slap in the head
Bjoern!

Chris