Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 97 11:48:51
From:      me@corecom.net (Michael A. Endsley)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No kernel source installed

Thanks for the info.  I did as you stated and even after reading from the
handbook on ppp and ftp, I can't get ftp going to download from FreeBSD. I
can get logged into my IP via ppp.
Also (perhaps related to the kernel src missing, is that "make" doesn't
work either :( Perhaps it would be best to start all over again?  If so,
since I am a newbie, how can I get the source from a Novice Installation?
Thanks again,
Mike