Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:48:10 -0500
From:      Jay Sachs <jsachs@iclick.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   just-supped stable requires zsh-devel port rebuilt?

Not sure why. Unfortunately, those messages have scrolled into buffer
obvlivion. They were to the effect that zsh couldn't autoload (or even
find?) defintions of internal functions, like compctl and bindkey.  This
was during processing of my .zshrc file, and wasn't fatal to the shell.

Nothing changed in the port since my last worldbuild (~ month ago),
according to timestamps.

The system CVSup-ped this AM, just made world, kernel and mergemastered
and rebooted.

Anyhow, rebuilding and installing the port cleared it up.

jay