Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:53:18 +0500 (PKT)
From:      lubnazia@mail.cyberaccess.com.pk
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG

1) As I have read, the bandwidth management tool "dummynet" is part of
freebsd 2.2.8.

But I failed to find any package by this name in the ftp archive for
packages-2.2.8.
So where can this package be found? and exactly by what name?

2)Where can the ip_dummynet.c file be found? I have freebsd 2.2.5 and
after following all steps for the dummynet configuartion, during "making"
the kernel, I get a message something like  "ip_dummynet.c file" not found
or cannot make it?