Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:26:15 -0700
From:      "Anton Zavrin" <antonzav@pacbell.net>
To:        "'Bill Moran'" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Please help, updated to 4.8 serious issues

Oh, I did mergemaster, that's when all the problems have started, I'm
still learning how to use mergemaster.
I did build new world, installed new kernel, rebooted and then ran
mergemaster, then before I restarted the box again, after I used
mergemaster, I decided to go ahead and see if everything is still
functional, switched to another console, typed Login: root
Passwd: password
And got:
Pam_authontication: permission denied.
So, I dropped back to single user mode and repeated the whole process
all over again, including cvsup, when everything was almost done, I got
this weird error:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/69996248/69996266FYKaAY

???
Thank you very much