Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:33:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        Oren Sarig <sarig@bezeqint.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Patient Monitoring !!

Hi there,
thanks for replying.
Any example of how to do that.
any pointer to URL is highly appreciated.
I am ready to put some muscle, and possibly
sweat :-), in this type of programming.

any programs out there for interpreting such
ASCII commands.
any programs how to open serial port.
I mean assuming that I wont need to write
a driver, since most probably the data is coming
raw, and very basic out of these serial ports,
so how would I capture this.
Any program headers for setting up the serial
data communication is appreciated.
thanks alot.

=====
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.