Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:59:47 -0000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Mark Hendriks" <markh@lon.imag.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Another Browser, Was: IE for FreeBSD

Opera still looks quite amateurish ...... and if you have heaps of windows
open there is no easy way of telling whats going on in each ..... at least
the (admittedly bloated) MSIE & Netscape tell you clearly whats running

I'm looking around for an alternative also ..... I like the simplicity of
HotJava but its a worse resource hog than either MSIE or Netscape. My
Solaris machine has a 400 Celeron & 96Mb RAM so its OK there, but don't know
if it would be much use in a 386 for example.