Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:01:00 +0100
From:      Toni Schmidbauer <toni@stderror.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help

--0IvGJv3f9h+YhkrH

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 09:52:07PM -0800, Aeden wrote:
> Hi I am new to freebsd and unix. I would like you to help me if you can, =
i need some tutorials or documets on unix commands and so and how to use bs=
d without X just the shell can you give me information on websites which of=
fer this service thank you!

    =20
http://www.google.com/search?q=3Dunix+basics&sourceid=3Dmozilla-search&star=
t=3D0&start=3D0&ie=3Dutf-8&oe=3Dutf-8
    =20
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Teaching/Unix/
    =20
and of course not to forget
    =20
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html =20
    =20
hth,
toni
--=20
Kann man etwas nicht verstehen, dann urteile man | toni at stderror dot at=
=20
lieber gar nicht, als dass man verurteile.       | Toni Schmidbauer
-- Rudolf Steiner                                |=20

--0IvGJv3f9h+YhkrH

--0IvGJv3f9h+YhkrH--