Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:03:01 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UDMA broken in -CURRENT/-STABLE?  *CRITICAL*!!!!!

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 03:15:26PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> try a -current but only reverting pci/ide_pci.c

It'll have to wait for 18 hours or so...  I'm moving the machine from
-CURRENT to 3.2-RELEASE then -STABLE, so once my CDs are written and I
can get da0 out then I'll play with the disk again...  I only wanted a
new network driver.

Maybe revert -STABLE anyway if there's signs of smoke?

> you can use the CVS web interface to fetch various versions...

Never run current without a CVS repository is probably better advice.

Regards,
 -Jeremy

--
  |   "I could be anything I wanted to, but one things true
--+--  Never gonna be as big as Jesus, never gonna hold the world in my hand