Date:      Thu, 9 May 2019 08:52:42 +0200
From:      Joachim Durchholz <jo@durchholz.org>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   [maybe OT] Strange behaviour when connecting to serial port of a FreeBSD inside a VM

Sorry if this off-topic, please direct me to the correct list.

I have FreeBSD running inside a VirtualBox VM, and while FreeBSD boots
and works fine and I could successfully hook up a host's domain socket,
I don't see output on the socket.
SOMETHING is working: Some boot messages are redirected, though to a
place that I do not see.

I have a shell script that recreates the entire situation from scratch,
I can describe everything in excruciating detail - where do I start?

Regards,
Jo