Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:59:46 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.DIALix.COM>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        committers@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org, jmz@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: review: ftpget final source

>Here is the final source of /usr/bin/ftpget.  Please review, I'd like
>to put this in -current (and ask David to pull it over to -stable) in
>the next couple of days.

Not meaning to rain on the parade, but I think ftpget is a bad name now...
One port (squid) installs /usr/local/bin/ftpget, and I dread the confusion
that this may cause....

Also, since it does both ftp and http fetches, ftpget is an increasingly
inappropriate name..  Could we rename it to something like (say) netget..
(I know, that's a boring and uninspiring name...)

Cheers,
-Peter