Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 19:14:21 +0500 (ES)
From:      Andrey Zakhvatov <andy@cgu.chel.su>
To:        osa@etrust.ru
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About my ports for windowmaker & 0.51.0 version of windowmaker...

Hello,

> I port 2 program for windowmaker, but its not in source tree still
> 04 Jan 1999...
> When my ports are commit?
> If somethink wrong - tell me..
> Ports numbers in GNATS are 9314 &9315
  Be patient, your ports waiting for good weather, planet locations or
something like. And it can waiting for years before someone from
committers take a look at them.

                        Sincerely yours, Andy.

P.S. Maybe we must include such question in FAQ?

P.P.S. I also have patches for Russian FAQ to do it up-to-date,
but I have no chance for make this patches applied to official
Russian translation. Russian FAQ really out
of sync with official English FAQ.