Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:14:50 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-9?Q?Ertan_K=FC=E7=FCko=F0lu?=" <ertank@ozlerplastik.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>,<questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Compaq ProLiant 1600 server freezes when detecting keyboard

I'll appreciate if anyone directly sends me, or gives me a working link to
download 4.11 release boot images.

ftp://ftp-archive.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-Archive/old-releases/

is not working. At least, connection is established, but no login info asked.

Btw, this box is 5.4-release setup box. I cvsuped 6.0-stable sources. I may
try to disable USB in GENERIC kernel. Re-compile and try with this kernel if
this is the test that should be done. I'll give this a try while waiting for a
working link for FreeBSD 4.11.

--Ertan

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:17:18 -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote

--
Ertan Küçükoğlu
ertank@ozlerplastik.com