Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 00:41:34 +0200
From:      Stefan Reelsen <stefan@rhwd.owl.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems installing FreeBSD

Hi,

Iīve problems installing FreeBSD with the bootdisk from your server. He
said that he couldnīt find the DNS-server, but the server is running and
there is no firewall (Iīm connected via leased line). I think itīs a
problem with the network controller (NE2000 compatible; ISA) because the
computer doesnīt respond to any send ping. But when I use the FreeRTR
based on FreeBSD with the same network controller there are no problems.
Iīm absolutly new to FreeBSD, Iīve only experiences with linux.

ree
--
Stefan Reelsen   stefan@rhwd.owl.de    Phone:+49-5242-577700
Fax:-577799