Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2011 03:27:05 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@tutopia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -fno-math-errno by default

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
> I think gcc/config/i386/freebsd.h needs an integral revision.

I understand Loren Rittle has done that some two years ago, which
lead to quite some changes to upstream GCC.

> The FreeBSD port already uses CC1_SPEC and ASM_SPEC, just like is
> done for linux in upstream gcc.

The system compiler based on GCC is obviously dying, so my focus is
on upstream and in consequence the ports.

Basically the question is what changes we are missing upstream, and
I'm working through them 1 by 1 right now, where -fno-math-errno is
in process and -mno-fancy-math looks like a docu issue only.

Gerald