Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:50:59 +0400
From:      butthead@icb.spb.su
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with fsck trouble after crash. pls.

Hello.

1. My 3.1-RELEASE with custom kernel just crashes
   once per day or per two days... Yes I know, I must
   report stack trace from kernel to get help...
   Actually I have a core dump from savecore, but
   without debugging info :-(
2. Due that I have / and /usr FS corrupted in some way
   fsck says something like * FILESYSTEM STILL DIRTY *
   * PLS RERUN fsck *
   But rerun doesn't help. Messages are still the same.
   man page and FAQ seems
   contain no information about it.

Can anybody help or point me to the relevant info about
FS troubleshooting in BSD world.

Thanks.

-Dima.