Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 95 19:02:27 -0600
From:      Phil Walenta <grinder@twosome.phantasy.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   the 'xmix' port on ftp.freebsd.org

Dear port maintainer,

I retrieved this port for X tonight (Sunday Nov 5), and attempted the make. It
retrieved the files properly, however imake does not seem to work properly. It
would appear my system is missing something for X. Here is what I get:

twosome# cd xmix
twosome# make
Checksums OK.
===>  Configuring for xmix-2.1
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
twosome#

What I am wondering is where do I get what's needed to compile this port?
I followed the directions of the .message file in /FreeBSD-current/ports.
I have the /usr/src/share and /usr/src/usr.bin dirs installed properly.
I checked with the #freebsd crew and no one seemed to know what I was missing.
PLEASE direct any answers to grinder@hawk.phantasy.com as this machine
(twosome)
is not always up or connected to the net. Any help you can offer is greatly
appreciated.

Phil