Date:      05 Nov 2002 03:14:47 -0500
From:      "William N. Culler Jr." <william@neo.rr.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Odd menu behavior after updating gtk2

As the subject says, after updating to gtk 2.0.7, when I right click on
an item in the Applications menu and attempt to change its icon, the
icon window begins to load all the icon thumbnails, but after it gets
half way through, the window closes and the top and bottom panels redraw
themselves.  I uninstalled the new gtk to see if the problem was
somewhere else, but it worked as expected so, the problem seems to be
with the new gtk.  I have not noticed any other oddities from it
though.  Just wanted to report it even though it is not a big deal as
everything else seems to work fine.