Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:38:33 +0200
From:      "Ian FREISLICH" <ianf@clue.co.za>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem using MC950D with u3g

Hi

I am not sure if it's the driver or the device.  It worked for about
an hour.  Now when I plug it in I get this:

ugen0.2: <vendor 0x1b47> at usbus0 (disconnected)
usb_alloc_device: set address 2 failed (USB_ERR_STALLED, ignored)
usb_alloc_device: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_STALLED
usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=2, set address failed! (USB_ERR_STALLED, ignored)
usbd_req_re_enumerate: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_STALLED
usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=2, set address failed! (USB_ERR_STALLED, ignored)
usbd_req_re_enumerate: getting device descriptor at addr 2 failed, USB_ERR_STALLED
ugen0.2: <(null)> at usbus0 (disconnected)
uhub_reattach_port: could not allocate new device

Ian

--
Ian Freislich