Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:40:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      jfesler@gigo.com
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache Question

Take a look at ErrorDocument   - it can point to a CGI or to any
arbitrary document, local or otherwise.

http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#errordocument

errordocument 404 http://www.yourdomain.com/missing.html

Jason Fesler  <jfesler@gigo.com>  |".. and ten thousand noblemen squatted and
Good, Fast, Cheap -               | strained, for the King's word, was law."
  Pick any two.                   |        - SCA Folklore