Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 1997 12:13:01 -0600
From:      TelCentral Internet Network Operations Center <noc@telcentral.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   libc.sco.3.0  ??

Greetings,

	I have recently converted one of our machines from BSDI v2.1 to FreeBSD 2.1.7-RELEASE, and now have a couple problems..namely the above mentioned shared lib.  Without this...users cannot log into our system.

	I have scanned the ftp site many times for this lib, and have been unable to locate it.  If anyone knows where I can get it, I would be much appreciative...  also... by adding this to the /usr/lib dir... what other supportive files are needed?  Anything?

	The system ran into this problem after I installed the des package for security... it was working prior to that pkg..

--Mark Rollings
Systems Administrator
TelCentral Internet