Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:25:26 -0200
From:      Einstein Oliveira <einstein@yawl.com.br>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eclipse crash

Hi,

A few days ago I sent a message about a problem with eclipse and libzip.so.

Searching the archives I've found some suggestions, but no luck at all.

If somebody have successfully followed any procedure that made eclipse
come back to life, please share it.

Here I'm with FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p3, jdk-1.4.2p8_2 and eclipse-3.1.1_3
and below is a part of the error message.

----
An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x286D3F57
Function=inflate_fast+0x17
Library=/usr/local/jdk1.4.2/jre/lib/i386/libzip.so
----

--
Einstein Oliveira              einstein@yawl.com.br
Yawl Internet Ltda.         http://www.yawl.com.br/