Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:45:27 -0500
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: More lame portmgr poetry

--x+RZeZVNR8VILNfK

Hmm..  Why does portmgr get to have all the fun? :)

----
freefall-in'
Apologies to: Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne
----

It was a long day, been workin' too long.
I should be sleeping, but after this change.
I can fix this, it won't take much time.
But I've been staring at this Makefile too long...

And I'm free... freefall-in'
Yeah, I'm free... freefall-in'

portmgr@ warned me, about makin' this change.
There's a ports freeze, don't want disruption.
But I don't listen, it should be Feature Safe.
Plus they're busy, they won't notice this change.

And I'm free... freefall-in'
Yeah, I'm free... freefall-in'

Here comes Pav-mail, just as I log out.
pointy-hat's unhappy, it can't apply a patch.
I'm a bad boy, for not tinderboxin'.
I'm a bad boy, for breaking that port.

Now I'm free... freefall-in'
Yeah, I'm free... freefall-in'