Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:28:26 -0400
From:      Greg Ansley <gja@ansley.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: AT91RM9200: USB broken?

No, I don't think this is normal. The messages are exactly the same with
a known good USB flash drive attached, and the drive is not found.

Same result as far back as 8.0-RELEASE-p4. Since USB works fine on the
SAM9G20 card I think I will ignore this for now, so as not to delay what
I am doing.

Greg