Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 02:20:38 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, gsutter@pobox.com, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, jackv@pacbell.net
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?

On Jul 12,  3:49pm, Wes Peters wrote:
> Subject: Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?
> My hidden microphone recorded Jack Velte (jackv@pacbell.net) saying:
>
> % bsdi might be consulted, since they own the trademark, "BSD."
>
> How could I have forgotten our friends over at BSDi?  Sure, let them
> submit articles too!  We'll even let them link to our magazine from
> their web pages if they want!  ;^)
>
> --
>        "Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?"
>
> Wes Peters                                                 Softweyr LLC
> http://www.softweyr.com/~softweyr                      wes@softweyr.com

>-- End of excerpt from Wes Peters

I think that expanding the e-zine to include all the BSD's is a great idea, if
for no other reason than it will give a more unified look to BSD.  Linux
appears to have a single look and feel, but we that have used it know that that
is not the case.  Besides, there are some heavy hitters at BSDI that may make
some contributions.

Frank