Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:57:40 -0600
From:      "Bauer, Paul (MED)" <Paul.Bauer@amermsx.med.ge.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG.'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   permission

I would like to obtain permission to create a FreeBSD bumper sticker.
it would involve having some of the Daemon images being released so I
can do this.  if these images are not copyrighted I apologize for
wasting your time if they are I would like to ask for permission to use
them.  I am not going to mass produce these just a 100 or so for some
friends acquaintances.  Thank you for your time
Paul Bauer

Global Technology Engineering Services
X-ray division
GE Medical Systems