Date:      12 Oct 2001 08:24:59 -0700
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uh... server crashes every day :-/ any thoughts?

nuzrin yaapar <nuzrin@yahoo.com> writes:

> I also experienced similar problems. I think it's related to NFS

I also had a crash using NFS (under late 4.3), but I wouldn't call
it similar since it happend during a single NFS xfr (on a two-computer
system).  I then switched to FTP xfrs and it crashes the OS too.
Switched to a different computer (both 486) and it crashes (during
FTP) too.  Same with 4.4-R.  Tested all memory with memtest 2.7.
No other problems.  Built a kernel OK.  I plan to post details later and
ask for suggestions on debugging, but thought I should mention it in
this thread.