Date:      Thu, 23 May 96 08:10:33 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyes01@ibm.net>
Subject:   Re: Could not get SGML pages

On Wed, 22 May 1996 11:13:39 -0500 (EST), John Fieber wrote:

>On Wed, 22 May 1996, Francisco Reyes wrote:
>Also remember that content is the most important.  If you don't
>want too mess with SGML, just use plain text and we can do the
>SGML tagging.

Are you kidding!
I live for learning new things. :)
It is just that I am going to have to get a book. I tried an online
primer I found on the web and it didn't help much.

I could at the very least supply you with HTML.

Iam still taking finals and have some projects, but I wanted to give
you an idea of my plans regarding FreeBSD doc.

I am thinking to start helping first with PC hardware compatibility
since that is rather empty. After than I am planning to work in
the PPP configuration.

Could we get someone to create a form to place in the current pages
so people could supply their configuration in a formated way?
What I am looking for is a form that would generate a file that could
be parsed. For instance something like:

#CPU: Intel 486/33
#Video card: Speedstar
#Hard Drive: Maxtor......

The leading character can be anything of course I just thought of #
but as long as it will be something uncommon in a sentence it will
be fine.

In the initial stages I would like the info to be emailed to me since
I am planning to start by using either REXX or Foxpro. Later on
I wan to convert the program/script to either C or perhaps
Perl (after I learn it) so it could be run by anyone using FreeBSD.