Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 1996 18:02:09 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        rhh@ct.picker.com
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LISTSERV posting frequency

Hi,

There is just has not been a lot of activity on the multimedia area and
on my part I have been very busy with my "day job".

As for 3.5 sound driver stuff feel free to browse or use :
rah.star-gate.com:/pub/guspnp3-current.tar.gz

It is basically, the sound driver 3.5 , bug fixes and gus pnp support.

        Regards,
	Amancio