Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:44:38 +0200 (EET)
From:      Achilleus Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>
To:        Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Passwd Checking ala cracklib

O kyrios Ernst de Haan egrapse stis Feb 16, 2004 :

> Achilleus,
>
> Please direct your question to the right mailing list, I suggest
> questions@FreeBSD.org.

I just thought that the context of the java@FreeBSD.org list simply
implies that the tool i am looking for is a util in JAVA, therefore
java@FreeBSD.org should be the correct list.

Ok i know i can wrap cracklib using JNI but i'd like something
native, fast and dirty!

--
-Achilleus